Friday 1 October 2010

Game-shooting Photography, Pheasant-Shooting Photography, Rural Sport Photography by John Alexander Photography www.jeaphotography.co.uk






















ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT TO JOHN ALEXANDER PHOTOGRAPHY 


John Alexander Rural Shoot photography is the fashion!

Capture yourself in action with John Alexander Photography

My Photographs have been published in several shooting magazines with clients all over the country and is rapidly becoming more and more popular as this idea hits the shooting world.
I photograph unobtrusively and take great action shots of you and your colleagues/friends.
These are just some of the images I take but please click on the link to see my whole portfolio


Order Framed prints, photobooks, canvases!
£400 a day for 8 guns. That is approximately the cost of 1 bird per gun!

An Estate Manager?

Stand out from the Crowd and have your own official photographer to capture the day's action. Give your clients personalised photobooks and framed prints of their day at your estate!
If you are interested, please contact me info@johnalexander.me.uk

Want to use my images for a publication?

Please contact me stating the size and the use of the photograph/s

Thanks

John

No comments:

Post a Comment